Yup!! As Trump Famously Said. "I Only Pick the Best People " Jenna Ellis: HIV Is God’s Punishment For Homosexuality

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
Trump’s New Campaign Adviser Jenna Ellis: HIV Is God’s Punishment For Homosexuality

Yes she said that and T-Rump picked her!! You can't make this shit up!!

Jenna Ellis, Donald Trump’s new campaign adviser, claims HIV and AIDS is punishment from God for homosexuality. Ellis, Trump’s new campaign adviser, is an anti-LGBT Christian extremist with a history of demonizing the gay community.
Remember when someone said that Trump was the "gay friendly" candidate? Well that was clearly horseshit.

Ellis, a constitutional law attorney who’d worked since last year as the public policy director at the James Dobson Family Institute, has quickly gone from relative obscurity to talking directly with the president about politics and impeachment. In recent weeks, he’s reached out to her to ask about fighting back against his Democratic enemies, and has casually analyzed and praised her TV hits when she’s not around, say two people with knowledge of the president’s conversations.

Jan 2014
California
Trump’s New Campaign Adviser Jenna Ellis: HIV Is God’s Punishment For Homosexuality

Yes she said that and T-Rump picked her!! You can't make this shit up!!

Remember when someone said that Trump was the "gay friendly" candidate? Well that was clearly horseshit.
Mr. patriot,

Well, saying it's God's will is going a bit too far, but you have to admit, HIV and AIDS is primarily a gay and drug user's disease.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Who do you think is more Intolerant?

People with strong religious views or Leftist who Hate Christians?

Kind of a no brainer if you ask me.

However, something tells me, as the President's legal advisor, Jenna Ellis probably won't be advising the President on the risks of Gay sex.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
The HIV virus is one of the penalties for male homosexuality. The Bible warns of a penalty among male homosexuals

Romans 1

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Last edited:
Nov 2008
Washington state
And how about the people who got AIDS from receiving a blood transfusion? That shows how asinine the argument about AIDS as God’s punishment for being gay is.

Blood transfusions & transplants and HIV
Very rare, they don’t let men that have sex with men donate blood. Why would that be? They are the highest risk group. Why? Biologically wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Lot's of religious people believe HIV is a punishment for Homosexual Sin and they have medical statistics to back up their belief.

Who cares?

Except the most Intolerant among us.

Hindu's believe cows are a sacred symbol of life.

I don't care what Hindu's think about cows.

I am gonna have my steak anyway.

This thread is just another EXAMPLE of just how Intolerant Leftist really are.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Mr. patriot,

Well, saying it's God's will is going a bit too far, but you have to admit, HIV and AIDS is primarily a gay and drug user's disease.
Mr Knoetze,

Is there ANY reprehensible behavior and/or appointment by the Mango Menace that you’re unwilling to defend?

Response unnecessary ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday13